Tuesday, November 6

{ Minneapolis Minnesota Photography } New Brighton fall family


You should already know how much I love this family, because they are featured on here so often,
but I'm going to say it again, just in case. I love this family SO much. We took this pictures in their front yard before the sun went down. I love how they turned out. Their sweet little girl is growing up so fast and she loves to challenge me.

Really, when I get there she will be all smiles and talking and then I pull out my camera and she's all, it's on and I'm all, dancing around their yard making crazy noises and doing whatever I can to get her to laugh. At this session,  however, we played it more chill and did more interacting and real moments. If that makes sense.

I love the pics of mom tickling her cheeks and making her laugh.
Again, I love this family.


Thanks,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment