Friday, January 11

Minneapolis Family Photographer


I loved everything about this photo shoot. I really could take pictures of this family every day. I am so happy I had the opportunity to meet them and get to know them a little bit! What cute kiddos and what amazing parents. I can't wait to see them again. They were the ones making me laugh. I am typically dancing around, the behind the camera doing anything and everything to keep attention and smiles. These children though! Oh man, their squeals and silliness just egged me on to do more crazy things, so at one point I found myself putting leaves on my head. I love my job. love it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! Just thought I would check up on your blog, and there we are! Honestly, Stephanie, we had so much fun with you! We were just in VA where we were taking a big family photo shoot with extended family, and the girls thought you were going to be our photographer. So funny! We love the photos so much and it was a great experience. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete