Tuesday, May 21

chicken avocado egg rolls

I like making egg rolls.
You know why?
Because you can pretty much stuff anything in them.
They are leftover savers. Do you eat leftovers? I do, but I know a lot of people that don't like eating leftover chicken, or whatever it may be all week long.
 So, instead of eating it the same way, or pushing it to the back of the fridge make some egg rolls!

Chicken Avocado Egg Rolls:
-chicken
-avocados
-sweet onion
-corn
-red pepper
-tomato
-cheese
-beans
-whatever else you have on hand
-seriously anything you have on hand and want to add
-it will taste yummy, trust me, put it in

I chopped my chicken, cooked onion (part of leftovers with the chicken from bbq chicken pizza mixture) tomato, avocado and red pepper up and mixed it together in a bowl with some frozen corn and cheese. I didn't use black beans this time, but I wrote that up there in the ingredients because I LOVE them.

Stir it all together and then assemble your egg rolls. 



 I wipe water on the #4 in step 5 to keep it sealed.

Then you heat up some oil and fry them until all side are brown.

Then you eat them.

The end.

1 comment: